- 250 g lean beef
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove AMIGO
- 1 piece of fresh ginger
- 400 g broccoli AMIGO
- 150 g mushrooms
- 1 cdita. of sugar
- 1 Board of Directors. soy sauce
- 100 vegetables ml broth
- oil for sauteing
- salt and pepper
- Cut the meat into thin strips; pass them through flour, salpimentalas and dóralas on all sides in a pan with a few tablespoons hot oil. Remove and reserve.
- You add in the same pan few more tablespoons oil and saute the chopped onion with the garlic clove, peeled and crushed, and ginger peeled and chopped.
- Wash broccoli, Separate flowers and I incorporate it into the pan.
- kitchen 5 minutes, removing always; Add meat and mushrooms filleted.
- Remove the garlic clove, Sprinkle sugar and sprinkle everything with soy sauce mixed with broth
- Low flame, continue cooking 10 minutes, salpimenta, Stir well and serves.
You can accompany this recipe with a serving of cooked white rice or if you prefer, with some mashed potato.